Criminal Investigations Unit
The Criminal Investigations Unit is responsible for the follow-up investigation of crimes that occur in our city and are reported to the department’s patrol officers.
Criminal Investigations coordinates the following areas of follow-up investigative efforts for the Palmer Police Department.
- Victim’s assistance
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects
- Filing cases with the District Attorney’s Office
- Obtaining search and arrest warrants
- Evidence collection
- Preparing and conducting photo lineups
- Crime scene photography
- Investigate all crimes, and narcotics tips
Contact Criminal Investigations