Skip to content
- City Council Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm
- Age: Applicants must be 21 years of age.
- Preferred Education: High School Diploma or GED and 12 hours in core subject from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2.50 GPA on a 4.0 scale OR an honorable discharge from the US Military after at least 24 months of active duty OR completion of Texas Basic Police Academy.
- Good Physical Condition
- Valid Texas Driver License
- No felony or Class A Misdemeanor Convictions
- No Class B Misdemeanor Conviction in the last 15 years
- No Penal Code conviction in the last 5 years
- No Family Violence
- No Recent Marijuana, K2 or Prescription Drug Abuse
- Stable Employment History
- Good Driving Record